Louisiana White Collar Crime Defense
Elizabeth B. Carpenter, Esq. has served many Louisiana Citizens who are facing white collar felony and misdemeanor charges in state and federal court.
Winning criminal cases requires a winning trial strategy. While many criminal cases are resolved before trial, in either a dismissal or favorable plea settlement, it is fundamental that every case be treated from the outset as a case that will go to trial.
This means two things. First: your criminal defense lawyer must be prepared for trial. This enables her to advise you on your chances of winning at trial because she is prepared. Second: your lawyer must know what the best possible plea deal is in your case so they can help you pursue it. Whether we go to trial with you or accept a plea bargain on your behalf is always your decision in the end.
Attorney Elizabeth Carpenter is prepared to represent you if you are facing any white collar crime charge in Louisiana, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Insider Trading
- Insurance Fraud
- Intellectual Property Crimes
- Investment Schemes
- Money Laundering
- Securities Fraud
- Tax Evasion
- Telemarketing Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Public corruption
- Mortgage fraud
- Business fraud
- Real estate fraud
- Bank Fraud
- Computer fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Currency Schemes
Facing an indictment for a white collar crime is one of the most difficult experiences one could possibly endure. In addition to whatever consequences a conviction might bring, including prison time and permanent felony conviction on your record, a white collar crime charge can do lasting damage to your reputation and tear apart your family, even if you are not convicted. The Law Office of Elizabeth B. Carpenter, Esq. understands the stress that you are experiencing. Our job is to minimize any potential damage to your future and protect your rights.
Attorney Elizabeth B. Carpenter believes every client deserves the highest quality legal representation – no matter how big or small the case may be. Her legal services are marked by the following:
- Abide by the highest ethical standards
- Treat my clients with respect and courtesy
- Consider all of my clients’ unique circumstances and provide services to meet their individual needs
- Keep my clients informed of the progress of their case
- Discuss major decisions with my clients before I make them, and provide my clients with the information they need to make informed decisions
- Promptly return telephone calls and respond quickly to e-mails and letters
- Carefully protect privileged and confidential information
- Provide outstanding legal service as efficiently as possible
If you are under investigation for a white collar or corporate crime, contact Law Office of Elizabeth B. Carpenter, Esq. for a consultation.