We can help if you are facing drug charges involving marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin, LSD, mescaline, amphetamines, methamphetamine (meth, ice), Ecstasy, GHB (water), steroids, testosterone, and prescription narcotics and drugs such as Xanex, Vicodin, Codeine, Hydrocodeine Morphine, SOMA, and OxyContin (oxycodone).
Drug Crimes Defense Practice Areas Include:
- Possession of a Dangerous Controlled Substance
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession with Intent to Distribute
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Drug Charges
- Prescription Fraud
- Drug Cultivation
- Illegal possession of prescription drugs
Drug Crime Defense New Orleans
In every case - regardless of whether it is a misdemeanor drug possession offense or a federal drug trafficking crime - our goal is to carefully examine the evidence against you to get the most favorable resolution.
We do this by asking:
- Did the police have the right to pull our client over?
- Did the police have the right to search our client's home or car?
- Was your detention illegal?
- Were you properly read your Miranda rights?
- Can the government prove drug possession beyond a reasonable doubt?
- In cases of prescription medication, did you have the authority to possess the drugs?
Sometimes, the answers to these questions can result in evidence being suppressed and charges being dismissed.
Experienced New Orleans drug crimes defense attorney Elizabeth B. Carpenter will work diligently to defend you. Contact our office today to see how we can help get you through this troubling time. Call at 504-599-5955 – available 24/7!